Dörrklämma för NONOMO hängvagga – flytta vaggan från rum till rum, låt barnet barnet sova nära dig. Vaggan blir lätt att ta med på resa, hem till släkt och vänner!
Wherever you go, with our door clamp you can take your NONOMO® Baby Hammock with you! In that way, your baby can sleep in its familiar sleeping environment, making your trips to relatives, friends and vacation even more relaxing, for both you and your child!
You can easily fix the door clamp to almost every door frame. Your door frame needs to have and excess length of at least 2 cm.
But the top of the door frame should not be beveled or rounded.
Our NONOMO® door clamp is specially constructed for the NONOMO® hammocks.
Because of its light weight you can utilize it with the NONOMO® spring in every door frame.
The door clamp is not suitable for the NONOMO® XL (Mini, Midi, Maxi).
Safety instructions for Door clamp
- Never use the spring without the safety rope. Make sure that the safety rope is connected to the spring safety hook above and below the spring and that the safety rope is not blocked at all.
- Never expose the NONOMO®Baby Hammock to open fire or direct heat, e.g. furnaces, heaters etc.
- Never leave your child unattended in the NONOMO® Baby Hammock.
- Caution! Never let the Baby sleep in the abdominal or lateral Position inside the NONOMO®. The NONOMO® may only be used in the supine position.
- Hang up the baby hammock approx. 30 cm above the floor.
- The NONOMO® Baby Hammock is suitable for infants and toddlers with a weight of 0-15 kg.
- Keep components out of children’s reach; they can cause choking hazard. Before assembly, check parts for their proper condition.
- Do not continue using NONOMO®Baby Hammock after noticing damage or irregularity!
- A hammock is neither a toy nor a gymnastic apparatus!
- Never leave children unattended near the NONOMO®Baby Hammock especially when a baby is laying inside!
- The spring can cause some mechanical noises, if circumstances like temperature or humidity change. Those noises are completely harmless according to the safety of the spring.