Välj den storlek du vanligtvis bär
The ultimate eco-product: the new mamalila short coat for babywearing is made from 100% organic cotton, with an environmentally friendly PU membrane making it weather resilient and breathable, and it has an FC-free coating. Additionally, a detachable quilted lining made from recycled polyester makes the coat particularly versatile allowing it to be worn all year round: in spring and summer as a light cotton overcoat and in autumn and winter as a padded warm winter coat, which is at the same time astonishingly light. Thanks to its A-form, the short coat is also suitable during pregnancy; the growing belly fits comfortably within the generous cut. And with the aid of the accompanying insert, a babywearing coat is born.
The mamalila short coat for babywearing is a coat for all seasons. The light, weatherproof impregnated outer coat is complimented by a warm quilted lining which can be buttoned in as required. It is also a sustainably oriented product that combines skin and environmentally friendly materials with a timeless design.
Functions and Features
- breathable, wind and water repellent with 7,000 mm water column
- suitable as maternity wear, thanks to accompanying insert easily converts to a babywearing coat and yet still perfect for the office
- super comfortable, very warm and yet surprisingly light
- innovative, sustainable mix of material: organic cotton, recycled polyester plus environmentally friendly membrane and coating
- versatile coat made for all seasons and for all weather conditions
- babywearing insert comes with hood and adjustable neck protection as well as detachable lining so that mother and child can individually regulate their warming needs
- Outer coat: 3 layer laminate with environmentally friendly PU membrane, outer and inner layers 100% organic cotton
- Quilted lining: outer shell is recycled polyester, filling is polyester
- Water column: 7.000 mm
- FC-free coating
- PFOS-/PFOA-free membrane
The organic cotton ensures high wearing comfort, while at the same time the breathable PU membrane makes the urban coat wind and weather resilient. On cooler days, the light but plush warm quilted lining can be buttoned in, containing 25% more padding on the body as on the arms, to ensure the babywearing mum more freedom of movement.
Sustainable and responsible
Sustainability is of key importance to mamalila when producing clothing, and the short coat for babywearing, with its 100% organic cotton outer coat and recycled polyester quilted lining, is a prime example. In addition, the environmentally friendly PU membrane and FC-free coating help to reduce the accumulation of harmful fluorocarbons in the environment, but also in humans and animals.
Priset inkluderar gravid -och bärinsats.
Mamalilas gravidjackor, bärjackor och överdrag är tillverkade med BIONIC-FINISH ECO – den ekologiska vattenavvisande impregneringen – inga ickenedbrytbara fluorföreningar (FC, PFOA och PFOS-fritt). Sympatexmembranet i materialet är också PTFE- fritt samt återvinningsbart.
Mamalilas jackor kan bli burna över alla sorters bärselar och sjalar