The mamalila short coat is thanks to its organic cotton, PU membrane and recycled polyester the absolute eco product. At the same time it is highly versatile, the quilted lining is removable so that the coat can be worn all year round.
To ensure that you can enjoy your coat for a long time, please pay attention to the material and care instructions, because the fine organic cotton is less resistant to abrasion than comparable synthetic materials.
- Innovative, sustainable material mix: organic cotton, recycled polyester plus environmentally friendly membrane and coating
- Versatile coat for all seasons and all kinds of weather
- Breathable, wind and water repellent
- High wearing comfort: very warm and yet surprisingly light
- Babywearing insert with hood, adjustable neck protection and removable lining, so that mother and child can individually regulate their hear requirements
- Additional details on our collection page
- The A cut provides space for the growing belly even without insert, if necessary a maternity insert can be ordered separately
- mamalila concept: maternity coat, babywearing coat and smart office friendly everyday companion
- Moms hood can be rolled up for back carrying
- Babys neck opening is adjustable to protect against draughts
- For more freedom of movement: the removable quilted lining has 25% more padding on the body than on the arms
- Outer coat: 3 laminated layers with environmentally friendly PU membrane, outside and inside 100% organic cotton
- Quilted insert: outer material is recycled polyester, filling is polyester
The outer coat is made from the finest organic cotton, which makes it so comfortable to wear, but at the same time less resistant to abrasion when compared to a similar coat made of synthetic materials. Heavy use may cause colour changes on edges and seams.
More information on material
- breathable, wind and water repellent
- Water column: 7.000 mm
- FC-free impregnation
- PFOS/PFOA-free membrane
- Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
Further information on sustainability
- Turn the coat inside out to wash and ideally wash the coat separately.
- If available, use the hand wash cycle on your washing machine and set to ?cold?, alternatively wash the coat “cold” on a gentle cycle (maximum spin speed of 600 revolutions).
- Please use a mild detergent without optical brightener and no fabric softener.
- Hang to dry after washing.
- Treating the coat with heat will reactivate the water repellent function of the coat. Please iron the coat on a low level heat, taking care to avoid the buttons and zippers.
- As required the outer coat should be treated with an FC-free impregnation to refresh the rain protection. We recommend Cotton Proof® by Nikwax, which will also refresh the overall appearance of the coat.
Here you will find care products recommended by mamalila
mamalilas Tipp: The short coat has an A-Form
Choose mama-size only, children (up to 1,5-2 years) and pregnant bellies will fit in our babywearing and maternity inserts!
|measurements of the coat:|
|sleeve measurment of the coat||78,0 cm||79,5 cm||81,0 cm||82,5 cm||84,0 cm|
|full back length of the coat||89,5 cm||90,5 cm||91,5 cm||92,5 cm||92,5 cm|
If you are between two sizes with small shoulders you should order the smaller size. If you have broader shoulders then order the larger size. The A-Form makes the waist and hip width irrelevant.
Bärpanel medföljer, önskar du en gravidpanel så sänd oss ett mejl för prisuppgift! Gravidmagen får plats under jackan pga. den A-linjeformade modellen.