The mamalila softshell cover is particularly versatile: depending on whether the baby is being worn in a wrap or a carrier, the straps of the cover can be varied and perfectly adapted to the situation. With short straps the cover is easily fastened to the straps of the baby carrier, with extended straps the cover can be fitted precisely over a wrap.
With regard to material and functionality, it is the same as the classic mamalila softshell cover, wind and water repellent with lightweight fleece lining.
The mustard Babywearing Cover ist made from recyceld Polyester.
- Outside: water repellent and windproof softshell, inside: cuddly fleece
- Built-in, closable pouch that can also function as pockets for the wearer
- FC free water repellent for environmentally friendly rain protection
- Mild winter
- Suitable from infancy through toddler age via adjustable width and length
- For front and back babywearing and all types of carrying systems
- Side straps to fix the cover direct on body to protect against draughts
- Baby hood that folds in stages, which can also be rolled up as a neck support
- Colour coded click fasteners makes it easy to use
- Breathable, wind and waterproof membrane
- Water column 10,000 mm
3 layer laminate with waterproof membrane
- 1. Layer: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- 2. Layer/membrane: 100% polyurethane
- 3. Layer: 100% polyester
The cover is machine washable up to 40 degrees. We recommend using a FC-free product, eg by Nikwax, to protect the waterproofing. Do not use a fabric softener. To refresh the waterproof coating after washing simply put the jacket in a drier at a medium temperature.
We would also recommend that you treat the jacket from time to time with TX.Direct® Spray-On from Nikwax . This is only necessary after several washes.